Submissions for Dreaming Rabbit Press Anthologies is OPEN!
Our team is looking for theme fitting submissions in all sorts of varieties. Alongside short stories and poetry, we accept photography and artwork for our anthologies. Deadlines and themes are listed below.
Here are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Submissions received after the deadline will be ignored.
- Formatting must match our Manuscript Guidelines.
- The stories must meet the requirements of the themes.
- Absolutely no fan fiction or fan art.
- No plagiarized works. We will check.
- No 18+ content. No Erotica. No excessive gore.
- No pornography.
- All ages are welcome to submit. Contributors under the age of 16 must have parental permission and sign a Guardian for Minor Agreement.
- Minimum of 1500 words unless stated otherwise.
- Maximum of 5000 words unless stated otherwise.
- Limited to 1 submission per person.
- No multi-submissions. Visit our FAQ for more information.
- Limited to 2 pieces per submission.
- No song lyrics.
- Must stay within 3 pages per piece.
Art and Photography:
- Limit of 1 submission.
- No cosplay or fan art submissions.
- No pornography, hentai, or excessively graphic visual content.
- It must meet the theme.
- File sizes and dimensions must meet our Visual Media Guidelines.
- Short stories – $15
- Poetry – $5 per piece
- Artwork – $25 per piece
- Photography – $25 per piece
Accepted contributions will need a Contributors Agreement signed and agreed to. A sample agreement can be found here.
Contributors will receive 1 free physical copy, 1 free digital copy in the format of their choice (.epub; .mobi; .doc; .pdf) and a discount code for up to 10 additional physical copies.
All payments are made through Paypal and Square.
Send an email to email@example.com with the Anthology title in the subject line. Attach a .doc file or include the submission in the body of the email, clearly defined with use of three asterisk * .
Be sure to include the following information in the body of your message BEFORE the submission:
- Your Full Legal Name
- Your PenName if Used
- Your Professional Website or Social Media Link
- A 50-word Biography to be included with the work.
- You may include a professional photograph to be used at the discretion of the Publisher via their website for promotional purposes.
- The Medium you are submitting (short story, art, photograph, poem).
- Title of Your Work
- Word Count for Written Work (not including Poetry).
**NOTICE TO SUBMITTING CREATORS**
Thank you for your interest in working with Dreaming Rabbit Press Co. The information you provide us will be used ONLY for contacting you about your submission and payment, as well as expediting the process of reviews. Emailing our Submissions team is the only way we accept submissions. Emails to our Contact page or emails that do not contain the proper information will be ignored.
You will receive an email response within 24 hours of your submission. This is your confirmation that we received your work, NOT that it has been accepted. We will notify you via email if your submission has been accepted. This could take 4-6 weeks. Please, do not bombard us with queries until 1 month after the submission deadline.
In the event of an unexpected delay, we will contact you to determine the next steps moving forward.
As Always, if you have any questions regarding information not covered in our Submissions Guidelines or our FAQ, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or on our Contact or Facebook Pages.
By submitting your work, you are agreeing to have your work published in our Anthologies.